Do you have a vision to catalyze a movement of healthy churches through coaching?
Collectives are focused learning intensives that integrate best practices to make more & better disciples by creating the healthiest church environments possible.
- Activate your vision by learning from others who are coaching churches through the Natural Church Development (NCD) Cycle in the Collective.
- Assess your coaching skills through an online coach assessment with individualized coaching.
- Apply new insights with churches that you are coaching through the NCD Cycle.
- Basic NCD Coach Training with ChurchSmart/NCDAmerica
- Coached a church through the NCD Cycle
- Actively coaching a church going through the NCD Cycle
Here are the two key areas we will focus on in the Collective:
- First, we will walk through the NCD Cycle so that you know what to anticipate and how to sharpen your current process.
- Second, you will be challenged to master nine coaching competencies that research has shown will empower you as coach a Church Health Team through the NCD Cycle.
The Church Health Coach Collective is designed for church health coaches specifically focused on the principles of Natural Church Development including:
- local church pastors & church planters
- regional & network leaders
- ministry & leadership coaches
Church Health Coach Collectives Team:
- Petr Cincala
- Gary Reinecke has a passion for leaders with a vision for church health and multiplication.
- Founder & Executive Director of InFocus
- Gary is an NCD certified trainer and coach working alongside NCD America.
- He has coached leaders to multiply healthy churches since 1988
- Gary’s research resulted in the essential skills Christian coaches use, which is the basis for the Online Coach Assessment
- He has equipped hundreds of missional leaders in coaching to cultivate movements
The Church Health Coach Collective will be launching the week of April 2. Specific time to be determined after people sign up. All sessions will be virtual so you can participate from anywhere.
- Cost – $675 per participant includes:
- Three 90-minute Group sessions
- Five, 1-hour triad coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke
- Initial appointment will occur before the starting group session
- Developing Coaching Excellence Handbook
- Online Coach Assessment
- Online Coaching Tool
Engaging in this process will also fulfill one of the requirements of NCD International Coaching Certification.
Participation is limited to 12 NCD coaches. Please sign up soon.